Monday, March 30, 2009

Be my friend

It's a wild ride this re-entry into bdsm.

I made that big post on FetLife and then people came out of the woodwork to be-friend me.

It's like being on a huge playground. First day, I stood up on the soapbox to say "hi" and then some dude ran up to me to be-friend me. And then I ran over to look at his playspace and was like, um, no.

Today, I made a new friend who likes to dress up in wild dolly clothes. She's like a superstar bondage doll girl. Ok, your corner of the playground looks interesting but I've got a couple of trepidations.

Then, another kid ran up in his trans gear. Got nothing against trannies - live fully, be yourself, be beautiful. But I looked in her corner of the playground and got scared. Another girl commented on my photos and she hails from WI. And I got scared of her playspace. It reminded me of women I used to work with and it kind of freaked me out.

I know I don't have to friend everyone back, of course. And I'm developing my own rules on my playground. But, geez, some of it makes me want to cover my eyes and go swing alone.

Sure, to each their own. We all make the world go 'round. But I don't wanna play there. ..... Daddy???? Eeek.

No comments: