Friday, November 21, 2008

You think you surf anonymously

But you don't.

Just to remind you again, Mr. Prairie du Sac, that this isn't the only information I get on you when I look at who my visitors are...
Domain Name norlight.net (Network)
IP Address 209.83.88.# (Badger Internet)
ISP Norlight Telecommunications
Location
Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Wisconsin
City : Prairie Du Sac

Remember when you got banned last year, sweetie? I have no problem doing that again. In fact, I'm kind of fed up with the dumb way that Blogger manages comments anyway.

I'd also like to remind readers that it's probably best not to surf my blog, most of Tumblr, and really half of the internet world from your workplace. The IT guys collect that info. So, unless you're the head boss of the BMW store near Stony Brook, NY, I'd suggest that you be careful what you visit during the business day. Please stop by another time, when you're safely alone at the cyber cafe, at home, or at your mistress' apartment.

No comments: