Friday, August 29, 2008

I am an idiot

the Economist Beekeeper Sex God in SMS: ...reve en dormant...envie de toi...

me, asking the Swiss roommate what it means

her, replying it means he wants me

we, giggle

I, hesitate - but does it mean he wants me now? He wants me in general? He wanted me in the dream?

I send an SMS back: je ne comprend pas le francais guapo

Economist Beekeeper Sex God: ...ganas de ti...
[desire of you]

Swiss and I, wondering, analyzing what it means. She wants me to go to him. But "ganas" means longing, interest, I have "ganas" to eat that apple. But it doesn't mean I ask someone for it. Or, that I grab it. It means I'm interested in it. .....I am over-analyzing.

I send an SMS back: creo que deje un par de bragas alla
[I think I left a pair of underwear there]

Swiss and I are laughing our asses off and having another cigarette and another glass of wine.

Economist Beekeeper Sex God: ...mmmmhh...

Swiss and I wonder what it means. In English it means akin to meh or feh or could also be yummyeh. Swiss thinks the latter.

I send an SMS back (after debating for 15 minutes what witty reply to send): yes

Actually, the Swiss gave it to me. I feel like a moron. Like a 16-year-old moron. And, I'm behaving like one.

...nothing...
...silence...
...fuck...

...will pack for Italy...
...will grow up...
...will stop being a fucking idiot...






[interesting that I have a label called "moron" - will have to see my other moronic times]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, sixteen...