Saturday, August 4, 2007

Oh my god you were right, James

While I would bend over backwards to do anything to thank Andy for coming over to my apartment to bleach the hell outta my Dell (hours and hours - even giving me a program to run overnight to scrub it clean), I agree with James.

I should have just beat the fucking thing with baseball bat instead of agreeing to give it to my mom while I'm out of the country.



Who knew there were fucking 100s of little tiny doll-sized drawers and secret hidden doors to teensy tiny corners wherein my secrets could be kept? And the last thing anyone ever wants is for her mother to stumble upon something like incestisbest.com or find ThePrivacyProtector or some randomly forgotten clip of a chick and a dog doing whatever you can imagine.

You're soooo right. Beat the brat with a baseball bat.

ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your inner-geek:
http://dban.sourceforge.net/