Thursday, February 26, 2009

more fun

33F sub
Ile-de-France, France
relationship status: Single
D/s relationship status: Presently Inactive
orientation: Heteroflexible
active: Just In The Bedroom
is looking for:
A relationship
A play partner
Friendship
A Master
FetNights

About me:

I'm pleasantly surprised by my short time wandering here to see so many friends! I'm obviously in good company.

###

"If what Proust says is true, that happiness is the absence of fever, then I will never know happiness. For I am possessed by a fever for knowledge, experience, and creation."

It was interesting to choose the "How Active Are You" selection in the profile. It's been a while since I've engaged in any serious activity in the bdsm/kink world. I left my gainful employment in the USA to pursue a Master degree in Paris and have been dedicating most of my energy to books and thoughts, while suffering masochistically under paper-writing deadlines.

I have been involved in different levels and intensities of bdsm/kink for more than 10 years. I know that there is incredible liberation and strength in submission. I've never mentored anyone in this realm, but I have given advice when requested and, while not wearing a bdsm patch on my sleeve, I try to live honestly and am not embarrassed to openly discuss my interests with vanilla folks or otherwise.

It's been fascinating to engage in Paris. I have a few lovely Parisian friends who have graciously invited me to events - and still do, despite my frequent unavailability. I do have to say it's a bit challenging though not having a complete French vocabulary while seeking play as a sub. (Oui, je parle français mais je ne parle pas couramment et je n'écris pas bien. Désole!)

Ideally, someday, I'd love to find a dominant man to whom I could commit within a welcoming, open relationship. For right now though, something a bit more casual suits me. The best qualities of any human being should be found in someone with whom I would play: respectful, intelligent, mentally-sound. Frankly, I find the mind the most erogenous, and the imagination the most titillating. I appreciate older men and those who have a good range of experience in bdsm.

I value my submissiveness and know it's a wonderful gift. (Just browsed the forum on this topic and am sticking to my use of "gift" here.) I don't switch and have never been interested in dominating someone. I enjoy pleasing others and fulfilling their/our desires. I like being challenged by new activities and endeavors. More fancifully, an OTK spanking can make me giddy, just as the prospect of being caned can make me tremble with excitement. The beauty of bdsm is in the limitless possibilities and plethora of delicious (and thrilling) activities. Reaching this stage in my life has included a lot of reading, introducing lovers to bdsm, learning from other people, engaging with wonderful and amazing play partners - if not demanding and frightening sometimes (see photos), and educating myself as much as possible. I'm eager to continue learning.

"I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding."

Thank you for reading this far!

(all quotes Anaïs Nin)

Oh, and regarding the list of fetishes/interests: 1) I'm not going to highlight things that I think are human traits that I enjoy (humor, cuddles, intelligence) so please just know that I am a smart, compassionate, loving, ambitious woman/girl who admires the same in others; and 2) just because it's not listed below doesn't mean I'm not interested or curious about it. In fact, life-long learning is a passion and I've always been fond of trying everything twice.

And, lastly, this is awesome: "Your 'About Me' section has been updated! Make sure to re-read it for any grammatical/spelling mistakes."

No comments: