Monday, October 4, 2010

of course, my god

Don't read the previous entry with any kind of thoughts other than... I finally felt compelled to write something.

I mean, fuck, it's dry as hell. It sounds robotic. It reads like a boring Saturday paper.

But it's a bit of what I'm living. And I neglected to insert how my big boss glanced at me at one point and I wondered if he was studying my high heels because he's into them, or that the blushing Chief of Staff didn't blush this time but kind of dropped cool hints of what he's into, or how I felt turned on multiple times during my meeting - despite my period.

It was simply work relief out loud on my blog.

There's so much more going on, but so much of it is just living and loving. I'll write when I can. For now, that's what transpired.

No comments: